Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Lessons Over Drinks

So if I invited you out tonight and you didnt come, you missed out on a good time...

I learned that beer bottles are not very stuturally sound, and if you make mention of broken glass ditzy waitresses will not connect *glass cut <---> lawsuit* and offer you free drinks... We should sue...

I learned that Israel and Qatar could potentially become quite close, should Jordan keep out of everything... Apparently, mexicans seem to think theres a lot more in a name then there may very well be (but maybe the palestinians might be a little put off)...

Jenn smokes a lot when people complain about Canada... But don't worry, mexico isn;t even the largest economy in latin america...

And finally I learned that headliner means nothing... If only I could remember the name of the opening band... that would be great...

Good night...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

the name of the band was superseed.
i stole the flyerthingy.
and it's not just canadabashing that makes me smoke, but stupid people. yes, those stupid people bashing canada, i guess you're right.
i think i'm going to be screwed with this choir midterm tomorrow, i have to clue as to how the bach gloria, and the lotti sanctus go.

Anonymous said...

I love Canada.

I'll drink to that. Give me an ice cold Molson, any day!!