Monday, October 03, 2005

Procrastinating

I don't want to do my lab tonight...

I dont want to do it tomorrow...

The sad thing is, I know it will only take me like 45 minutes to do it, and I know I need to hand it in tomorrow evening... But that doesnt make me want to do it any more...

*sigh*

I enjoy procrastinating too much, it seems...

SO I managed to drink a lot of starbucks this weekend.. that makes me happy...

I also managed to not sleep far too much...

Tonight isn't helping either...

So one of the guys announced to everyone that he's taking a guy home for thanksgiving in order to meet the 'rents... This came as quite a shock to everyone, especially as he started going off on how attractive the guy is, how funny he is, how firm his buttocks are, and how nice his new pants are...

Needless to say, he was talking about me...

I'm really excited, I get to go somewhere for thanksgiving for the first time in forever (well... not entirely true, my friends have been EXCEPTIONALLY loving to me over thanksgiving the last few years... Even if I do have a tendancy to throw up as soon as Im done eating...)

So, I'm going to Bonnyville...

Some Bonnyville Stats:

Town Size: 5709 (8399 in the metro area)

Located: 240 kms from Edmonton, Alberta, on Highway #28

By-Laws: No excessive noise, Garbage Pick-Up is Cancelled due to extreme weather, Cats over the age of 8 months (or cats that appear to have attained an age over 8 months) must be registered, there is a $500 fine for taking an innappropriate route with a vehicle containing dangerous goods.


Sounds like the perfect place to raise a family...

I plan on having fun anyways... I dont care what anyone says...

Thats my news for the night...

Oh and some things came up with high school kids that was pretty stressful to deal with, but I know i'm not allowed to talk about them cuz of the confidentiality agreement I signed in order to obtain my current job...

But i did deal with it... And its not streful anymore...

I should write a book...

7 comments:

morgan said...

lucky! i wish i was going away :(
i'll probably head over to rea's... though apparently all the hot, fun people are leaving town... to go to bonnyville?! haha :)

morgan said...

i was talking about daniel, by the way ;)

Unknown said...

Neal you're so hawtt anyone would want you for Thanksgiving!

Have fun...I'm going to be home with my mom...eating pumpkin pie...that's it, oh wait, we're gonna have whipped cream too! ;)

neal said...

I know, everyone wants me for Thanksgiving... But I think they dont realise how much trouble I would be to get in one of those roasters...

And yes, we'll all be in Bonnyville... It'll be like a hawtt people convention...

odesa said...

I thought that vomitting after thanksgiving was your way of saying "Thank you kind Ukrainians for taking me in and feeding me." Now I know that your just mocking me AND my slavic ancestors who celebrated thanksgivings for centuries after they toiled in the yellow fields under the blue blue skies of the homeland and got a measly crop of 3 potatoes and 6 cabbages (Half of which they had to give away to the damn poles for taxes). AND THEY WERE GRATEFUL DAMN IT! (not happy..just grateful)

neal said...

LMAO!!!

Silly Uks

-J said...

I book sounds good, I'd read it, or just look at the pictures, either or