Sunday, October 02, 2005

Saturday Passes Like the Setting of the Sun on a Cold Winters Day

I don;t know whats up with the title...

I am bored... Eric is sleeping... And I dont feel like leaving my room cuz a few of the dormies are annoying me tonight...

On the plus side, Im using eric as a reason for them to stay out of my room...

That seems to work well...

I think I'll invite eric over every night...

So... My chem exam went well, I think...

Ill find out soon enough...

Yu-Gi-Oh is turning into the sport of choice in dorm...

And now I am left anxiously awaiting todays edition of Post Secrets...

So very addictive...


And for the record: I knew it; I was right; Told you so!

2 comments:

morgan said...

post secrets IS addictive...it's true.

Unknown said...

Neal, they post the new week's secrets according to eastern time i believe...I got them at 9:00 one night...not that i was sitting at the computer waiting for them or anything...*shifty eyes*