Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Recovering

So I'm two steps closer to being a mature and responsible adult... I am officially starting to repay my student loans...

Yup, I will now be making $200 monthly payments, and, with hope, I will be able to repay the entirity of my loan back in 72 months (with a final payment on Nov 25th 2011 of $8.64)

This should be fun...

I didnt get very much sleep today... actually, thats an understatement and a half.. I got 2 hours of sleep today...

Stupid labs...

The lady next to me while I was doing my lab report on excel was HITTING HER KEYS AS HARD AS SHE COULD WHILE SHE TYPED

Not that thats annoying, or anything, but I wanted to beat her head in...

I'm trying desperately to focus and shes beating the keyboard like its going out of style...

I'm also missing my sticky-tac... I have a bunch of things I want to put on my door, but I can;t because I dont have any sticky-tac....

One of the high school kids asked me over msn if I would like to autograph his penis... Well, actually I volunteered... But he offered me a smoke if I came and did it...

These are the types of conversations I get into that are going to get me fired...

Not tha i'm too worried about getting fired... I would like to think that I'm doing a good job... I'm just having a rough time keeping the inappropriatness in check...

Me? Never!!!

Oh... and that thing I said I was going to do but I couldn't talk about it?

I did it, it was totally worth it, but I still can't tell you what it is...

I dont think I want to go to my class in the morning... *Sigh*

7 hours is not near enough time to sleep to prepare for a 70 minute chemistry lecture...

*sigh*

Well, time for sleep

1 comment:

morgan said...

I KNOW WHAT IT IS... that thing you did, that you can't talk about... (i feel so priveleged..haha)

You guys must be so proud of yourselves... you're such rebels! hahaha