Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Busy Day

So I've done it again...

Tomorrow I agreed to wake up (early) to help out at a BBQ thingy in teglar...

Should be fun... hopefully I don't poison anyone... I suspect i wont be there for the full hour as I like my burgers e.coli free... which usually means char induced goodness... Which I know isn't the preference of the general populace... But really, if you put on enough ketchup, you dont even taste the Charcoal...

Then I'm going with friends to get body modifications... Two are getting tattoos, and one is getting a piercing (at least thats still the plan)

I think I want to get a new piercing as well, and I havea few ideas... but it will be dependant on time and and how much more jewellry I can fit in my ear =D

I then have to be back at school before choir in order to do a thank you presentation for the conductor we've had for the last few weeks... Not time consuming or anything... but it's something I've agreed to do... Then is choir... Choir is fun... especially the new conductor... he's quite the character, and he goes off on the strangest tangents... It really keeps us on our toes

I then have two (not one, but two) meetings... At the same time... Both are (more or less) manditory... Should be fun...

Then work... But one of the meetings goes into my work time... (incase you havent noticed eating dinner has yet to be schedualed in)

Then I need to study for my exam on thursday... Which will be fun in and of itself... I mean, who doesnt like studying for exams in classes that are bearably tollerable in and of themselves?

So tomorrow is going to be fun to say the least...

5 comments:

-J said...

I guess since its for the mission trip I should support it. (Considering I'm going), as for the conductor thing, I need to ask: are the rumors true, about you know what and you know who?

neal said...

It's mostly true, and I dont know how long it's going to be...

morgan said...

mmm... you make those burgers sound so umm... delicious? how 'early' could a bbq be though, really?

neal said...

12

And trust me, thats early

Astley said...

I'm still up for it. I'm nervous as heck, but you know me - Nerves, Piercings and second thoughts create....Me! (you've done this with me once before :0P)

Are you getting something pierced as well?