Sunday, November 13, 2005

I Don't Understand

Why are there very few fat Vietnamese people in this world?

I went out for Vietnamese food last night (I wasn't feeling well, so my friends took me out for soup... mmm soup)

It was chicken noodle, done V-t-mese style, with uber tasty bean sprouts and these tiny little noodles. I have been severly deprived, having once thought that only chinese, japanese, thai and (occasionally) koreans knew how to prepare fantabulous meals...

And the best part, for about $7 I had a bowl that I would never ever ina million years be able to consume... I gorged myself... And there was some left over... A lot... So tasty... probibly the best chicken noodle soup I have ever had...

On a side note Neal + Chopsticks + Tiny Noodles + Soup = huge sloppy mess...

I'm sorta glad I did end up going out, even though its obviously not going to make me feel any healthier... but at least I got some fresh air... And really, fresh air is what is important...

1 comment:

morgan said...

mmm... chicken noodle soup... sounds nummy! are you taking echinacea? and getting a lot of vitamin C? you should eat some red peppers... they're WAY (WAY WAY) higher in vitC than oranges, grapefruits, etc.