Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ever actually 'lol'

I did tonight... I was tired... and I read this

two leprachauns walk up too a convent in ireland the head nun opens the door, the first leprachaun says "sister are there any nuns in your convent that are my size?" the nun says "no there are no nuns in my convent that are your size". he then says, "but are there any nuns in ireland that are my size?" and she replies "no there are no nuns in ireland that are your size" he looks a bit nervous and says "well are there any nuns in the whole world that are my size" and she says "no lepracachaun there are no nuns in the whole world that are your size" and hearing this the second leprachaun starts laughing his ass off and says "SEE! I TOLD YOU, YOU FUCKED A PENGUIN!"

In case you didn't know, i like tasteless jokes, but this one really appealed to the fact that i havent heard any jokes that are much like at all...

So tonight was swimming... that was exciting... and coffee, even mroe so...

there was a customer in Tim Hortons ragging on the cashier (who seemed new to the job but obviously trying her best to do it well) because someone at another franchise had dome something to piss him off and he wanted compensation...

Needless to say, it had scam written all over it...

We muttered things under our breath about how much of an ass he was... He left... The cashier flashed us a "oh god I was this close to breaking down into tears and dying thank you thank you thank you" face... We made snide remarks and continued our transaction as normal...

And what do we get for our services? stale strudels and a "hot smoothie" that was barely hot and hardly smooth...

I bitched about the coffee, and got a new one... that was even more devoid of flavour and warmth... When I got back to dorm, I put it next to the computer... that was four hours ago, and it still there...

*sigh*

gnight...

1 comment:

morgan said...

my cousin actually said that she "LOL'ed" the other day, on the phone... like, instead of just saying she laughed or it was funny she told me that she "LOL'ed SO HARD"

(that's a definite sign of using msn way too much)