Sunday, November 06, 2005

A Weekend Ends

So it has beena n interesting weekend... by interesting I mean boring... I hate being sick, and the not doing anything that is attributed to it...

I went to the play cast party though... I more or less forced myself... And then i forced myself not to be sick for a few hours... i think it worked as no one was like "oh neal you look so awful why don't you go home and go to bed"

They've been saying that every other time I've been out in public...

I suppose I'm complaining... But you know how when you're sick you want everyone to know how miserable you are? Thats battling it out with my desire to be independant...

I want to be babied, but I would never want anyone to baby me...

Perhaps tomorrow I'll have soup... I hope the cafeteria has good soup...

Umm... What else...

The ear slowly getting past the "I hate you! what did you do to me! I'm going to bleed to make you know how much I hate you!" phase... Although it still does bleed a little bit... Thats to be expected though...

Someones laptop was stolen from dorm today... Kinda scary to know that there are people who would do this... Even scarier to think that they have access to dorm...

Needless to say there will be punishments for anyone propping open the door to dorm from now on... I'll have to discuss with my boss what the punishment will be...

Umm...

Yeah... Thats pretty much my life up to this point... If only you knew how truely boring I am, none of you would read my blog... Well... except for those of you who live a life more boring than my own...

Ah!

Sleep time

6 comments:

Astley said...

In otherwords me? :0P

My piercing is still doing really well. It is a little red finally though, and itchy, but that's about it.

-J said...

To be quite honest you didn't look sick at all at the party. And in relation to that did you at least have some fun? Cause I figure even some fin is better then none at all

neal said...

I did have quite a bit of fun... but I was quite irritable... and I continue to be quite irritable... as people in dorm can attest...

Alyson Sunny said...

Hey babe, I tried to save you at the cast party, I did I did. And I am sorry you were irritable. but as you know I still think your hot. And yippee for that.
HUGS, and I wish i could have cuddled more... (but alas I could not!)

Unknown said...

i check your blog everyday
sometimes more than once a day
and everyone else's too
i have NO LIFE
*sigh*

Anonymous said...

poor sick neal