Thursday, November 17, 2005

Revelations

There were some interesting revelations tonight, most of which I do not feel free to discuss here as they mostly don't involve me...

Nothing earthshaking, but it's pretty safe to say that a few of my friends are gonna need a lot of prayer for the next little while... Unnamed prayers anyone?

Anyways...

I like having heart to hearts... or in 1337 it would be <3 2 <3

I'm so lame... Anyways, it seems everyone has a strong desire to pour their hearts out to me as of recent... Not that I mind so much... I'm getting used to the whole 'caring' thing... As surprising as it may be, I might actually like this caring thing... Or at least I might be starting to...

Drunk people are comming in now...

One thing I'm NOT getting used to is babysitting for 18-22 y/o's who can't pick a time to stop drinking...

And I wish they wouldnt touch me innapropriately... The las thing I want is some guy comming in to the room while I'm sitting at the computer, reaking of whiskey and groping my breasts...

I can't say I know too many people who would appreciate that, but me especially...

But I must say, I am forever in debt to the persons who have kept concordia a dry campus... I can only imagine how much more shit I would have to put up with if they could drink like this all the time...

I think thats all I have time to post tonight...

I gotta go make sure they get into their rooms...

3 comments:

Alyson Sunny said...

Count me in for praying! I like doing that. *HUGS*

-J said...

Did you know, since about 1990 it has been politcally incorrect to use the term breasts when describing the male body. Why? because it might be offensive to the people in the female persuasion.

This has been one of those useless tidbits of information that your health teacher teaches, and you wonder "why the hell did you just tell us that"

Alyson Sunny said...

HA HA HA HA HA!! I think thats funny! really actually funny. Well have fun playing with your man boobs. Wait you probably would not be able to say that either..... I think we should stick to pecks.

Giggle I must be tired. :)