Thursday, November 24, 2005

Lazy Days

Today was a lazy day...

What constitutes a lazy day, you ask?

I slept through my first class... at 11:10 in the morning (not even an early class... I slept through an afternoon class wannabe)

But, I did wake up in time to go out for coffee...

Followed by a 15 minute "meeting"... we chatted about nothing and then left...

This was particularly stressful... and so to destress, I went out for coffee... again...

Follow this by video games... Which I have been wholy devoted to for the last several hours...

My life feels particularly stressful right now...

Well.. not really... but I think that is my own doing... I suppose if I actually did anyhting I would find it stressful...

And herin lies the problem... I am not one to find things for myself to do... I either do tasks assigned... or I vegetate...

Someone please, give me something productive to do... lest i be forced to do homework...

1 comment:

odesa said...

you should waste your time looking at t-shirts on this website. A lot of them made me laugh. http://www.threadless.com/product/330/Real_Men_Hunt_Deer_With_Swords