Thursday, November 03, 2005

With Absolute Certainty (well, sometimes on occasion)

I don't want to worry about chem...

Well, I supose I shouldnt want to worry at all... but I especially dont want to worry about chem anymore. And perhaps I dont need to. I mean, this class is based on the lab... and I am doing fine in the lab... SO my exam this morning should reflect that... right?

I hope so...

Well... maybe hope is a bad word... I am fairly confident though...

Almost...

Ick...

I'm really looking forward to possibly getting the piercing tomorrow... I hope the piercer isnt like "hell no! you'd never be able to sleep again!"

That would suck...

ugh!

Stupid exams...

Ugh! stupid high school kids...

They were giving me lip last night... I got a tad bit snippy...

Tad would be a mild uderstatement... if of course in some twisted universe, tad meant huge!

I snarled and I yelled...

They wr're being stupid...

And I I need to havea University floor meeting because of the practical jokes...

They've gone to far and someones feelings were hurt...

Oh well... I'm gonna have another nap...

1 comment:

-J said...

your a RA can't you just set the alarm early on their floor, and lock them in. (I know its mean but your not the only who has had conflicts with the HS students this past day)