Monday, November 14, 2005

Sunday

You know what the best oart about being sick is?

Never EVER feeling guilty about getting nothing accoumplished...

Today I did nothing... Well.. I paid off my credit card, but how hard is it to get someone to drive you to the bank?

Regardless, that was all I accomplished... And in order to celebrate all of my hard work, I think I'm going to go to bed early (yes people, this is early for me)

Did you know that in 1967 Canada celebrated its centennial? Did you know that in 1967 McDonalds opened its first restaurant in Canada?

Coincidence? apparently they think other wise...

While eating at McDonalds (dont ask me why... greasy McDonalds food is not fit for the immunally-challenged) I was reading that on their tray cover...

I thought it was so lame that i actually laughed out loud... Dont get me wrong, I like needless facts and statistics... in fact some would even say I wouldtn even be the same without them... But the "coincidence" thing they have as a tag line is soOooOooooOo terrible...

There were some other weird facts about potatoes and lettuce which I committed to memory, and Im sure if I am talking with any of you in person one or two of them is bound to come up...

I have a severe craving for Tim Hortons tomato parmesan soup...

I love tomatoe parmesan soup...

But I'll probibly have to wait a long while before I have the chance to eat any of it... *sigh*

I suppose I should make good of my word and head to bed...

Gnight all!

2 comments:

-J said...

Soup eh... I can open up a whole nother world for you if like soups. And the best part most of them are ones that you can make in you dorm, (all you need is hot water)

I would'nt be saying this you seem to have an obsession with soup of late.

Jenn said...

i had soup from the cafeteria today. it was...intersting, odd combonation of vegies and noodles. but it was nice and warm...mmmm warm soup. even though the weather is much warmer than usual, negetive 6 is still cold. it's trying to snow at the moment. i saw a few flakes, but they promise snow for tomorrow. stupid cold place.