Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Comitted

So I didnt end up getting a piercing today... But I think I'm going to get one tomorrow...

I have to talk with the piercer first, but I think I know what Im going to get...

forward-helix to rook would probibly be the easiest way to describe it...

It'll be parallel to my industrial...

Heres a conceptual picture:
I think the effect could be quite cool!

Here's hoping my piercer says its alright (they generally wont do things that dont have a snowballs chance in hell of healing...)

4 comments:

morgan said...

that looks cool! hopefully you can get it. i'm gonna get my rook done once my industrial finishes healing... you should come with. (it won't be until spring probably...)

morgan said...

oh...did you get your tattoo design yet?

neal said...

She hasnt finished yet...

I got to see what she had on her when i went in today (She didnt have both her drawing books, but she did have half of it)

She had the "god of the sun" / "pregnant mother" part... looks pretty coolio!!

morgan said...

ooh... that's exciting! very cool.