Monday, December 26, 2005

Kinda Like Christmas

As it stands now, we have about 1 hour before I enter back into the wonderful world of retail...

Lets go throught he facts...

People who come through convenience stores are often miserable... their wives are forcing them, their children hate them, their jobs unbearable... The excuses are plentiful... So people come into gas stations/convenience stores, and lo and behold, there are people working at convenience stores who are conveniently there for these people to take out all their stress and anger...

fact two is that we are in a generally disagreeable season... The inlaws are in town, the christmas bonus never came, the eggnog spoiled, the cats knocked over the tree, the kids didnt like their presents, it's rainy and cold... Conveninetly there are people that work at gas stations who are paid to put up with these kinds of problems...

fact number three... all the enw employees know about me... As of yet, I dont know what they know about me... cuz god knows there are a lot of stories to tell... But whenever I phone in and someone new answers the phone I always get a "so you're Neal, eh?"... This means I either have a lot to live up to, or I have a lot to lie about... Cuz really, i don;t want to crush anyones dreams...

I forgot to bring work pants... Which should make this fun...

I do have work shorts... But considering the season they may not function to well...

Although today is warm... And I do like rain... I'll just dibs out on the full serve and focus onreaching whatever targets we need to reach... Although I dont really see the point of reaching the targets... I was one of the best target people over the summer... and I didnt recieve anything from it... Everyone else got a night of drinks and mini golf (or so I hear)... i got nothing...

Last time I try to sell that many slushies on a single day... (a two day quota was met in a 4 hour shift tyvm!!!)

Anyways.... I should get dressed and try to coerce my family into taking me to the mall to do all my christmas shopping...

2 comments:

-J said...

It means they love you at work, and there is a sense of loss without you there

neal said...

I sense the love...

I got a $60 christmas bonus and a card saying that she loves my energy and pizazz