Thursday, September 29, 2005

Bad Enough

As if I didnt suffer enough from the horrible soup in the cafeteria... My lab tonight was PAINFUL!

I dont mean dull...I don't mean boring...

It was actually physically painful...

My body ached, my head ached, my soul ached...

While our Prof was teaching us how to use the machinary, I pointed to the sign in sheet (for the machinary) that indicated that I had used the machine many times over the last year (in fact I was one of the last people to use it before today)...

He didnt seem as amazed as I was...

I figured it would get me out of the class for a little while, but apparently not...

And I think he may have caught on to my clever little ploy, as he the proceeded to go over 90 minutes worth of review from junior chemistry!!!

90 minutes!!!

I was contemplating faking a serious injury in order to escape... Which probibly wouldn't have gone over very well... With my luck, the professor would have been the one to drive me to emergency... And then he'd be so kind as to stay until I was better... Or in my case, until he found out I was faking it...

My next logical thought was how to inflict a significant amount of pain upon one of my class mates... But I had to choose one who would find the humour of the situation and wouldnt press charges afterwards...

But I ended up suffereing through it... *sigh*

I suppose Im a better person because of it... but that doesnt take away the pain which I had to inflict on myself by staying in a semi-concious state through what is, quite possibly, the lab from hell...

No comments: