Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Team Ezzies

So tonight I decided to relive my adolescence and go to ezzies for a few drinks and some wicked fun dancing...

Wow, that was a mistake...

It's gotten so lame now... Or maybe I'm just getting old... I'd like to think it's ezzies thats getting lame...

It's the same music (really, the same ten songs), the same people... but they're approaching the creepy stage of life (I think I'm getting there too)... But now, there isn;t even the crowd of people...

I remember having to stand out in the cold for 40 minutes to get in because it was so packed in side...

Tonight, the longest part was walking around to the door in order to get in (its a long walk for my old age)...

And the best part!

I come home after busting a groove, and I have to baby sit the drunks... They were so loud, and slamming doors, and yelling... blah!

It was a full time job trying to keep them in one place... I mean, I remember how it was back when I used to sleep... People yelling in the hallway, opening and closing doors, blaring music...

I also remember how much it pissed me off...

I hope the guys that were trying to sleep complain, so that i have foundation for when I try to lock them in their own rooms next time...

Its a risk I'm willing to take...

I mean, it's not like this building is going to burn down... Asbestos doesnt burn very easily...

So I will lock them in their rooms with neither fear nor regret...

But for now, things ae settled...

Captain America kept talking about how sober he was and how much he liked the draft at Ezzies...

If there are two things I know about severly drunk people its:

1) they have no sense of how intoxicated they are

and

2) the only way ezzies draft is palatable is if you have killed a significant amount of brain cells...

But due to his assertation of those two claims, he was even more unbareable than normal...

Plus his state allowed him an inhuman ability to talk louder than any other person in the room...

Almost made me feel guilty for ignoring him (usually its a passive ignore... this was active ignore)...

Oh well...

By the way... last nights post is lame, I'm sorry for putting you through that...

meh

5 comments:

-J said...

I want to say something right now, but being the person I am, I won't

odesa said...

yah - it wasn't great and i came home and woke up with a headache that wasn't worth the creepy guys and shitty music. Although...I am totaly blown away by your intense line dancing skills.
Your hot stuff neal

Alyson Sunny said...

as sad as it was that I did not go with you. :'( I have to ask, can Captain America get any louder then he normally is. But This is not a place to rant and rave, and I am not one to get all grumpy on people but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! (there thats out now I can breath)

Astley said...

Ok, he is annoying ALL the time. I don't want to imagine what he's like when he's drunk (except that I do know he likes to give me hugs when he's had too much...oy).

Last night all I wanted to do was sit in the lounge and watch my fave movie (Twister....cus it has to do with tornadoes) but I had to leave cuz I wasn't getting any of it due to Captain America rambling on and on about how things are in the states compared to here.

I KNOW THAT STUFF ALREADY!!! (My mom's american for those who don't know.)

Yes Alyson, I chose to rant :0P

A J Craig said...

Ah Ezzies, many a night did I spend there marveling at how stupid drunk people can be. Still, it was fun for dancing, and I never had a bad time when I went there. In some ways it's kind of sad that it has gone that downhill.
Don't know this Captain America dude, but from what I remember of Ezzie's he would fit right in it sounds like.