Thursday, September 08, 2005

Merry Thursday

So the guys in dorm are really starting to get used to each other... Its so cute to see all the little first years come to the realization "hey! this isn't high school, and I'm not being jusged"

Two of the guys, whos room overlooks the student centre, just spent the last hour painting a sign that says 'Merry Thursday' and hanging it outside their window...

I helped a little, by donating my string of party lights for the cause...

Its beautiful, and I'll try to get seme pictures going... I dont think you can comprehend how amusing it is...

Choir callbacks were today... There seemed to be a good mix of voices, and I look forward to seeing if Hoop makes me a Bass or a Baritone...

I thin I have the potential to be the power baritone... Scary thought... Very scary thought...

We'll see...

Concordia is being stupid as always... I want to be in a lab, but they can't promise I'll be in it... Last day to register in a different class is friday... The day they told me I could find out if there is room in the lab is tuesday...

Do they not see the problems with this?

fuck them...

Thats my rant for the day...

I mean, it's Concordias fault I am on the lab waiting list in the first place...

Concordia staff, if you are reading this: YOU MESSED UP BIG TIME!

I am most certainly not here because of the people i get to deal with in the offices or the hoops I have to jump through to get anything done...

2 comments:

Astley said...

I completely understand! It will be their fault if I do not make choir. And neal, you know that if I do not make choir because of some registration mix up....there will be hell to pay! That's right. You heard me. Still not a happy camper about everything.

Oh, on a happier note, the lights are quite amuzing and I love the touch!

Alyson Sunny said...

It made my thursday to see that sign. Oh the guys are funny. I think they should make one for each day. Or maybe just thursdays. I dont know but it adds life to the school.