Monday, September 26, 2005

"The King of All Things Fun" Returns

No, I'm not blowing my own horn, this is my job title for choir this year...

I apologise for not making it more well known...

It's a lame title, eh?

Well, it's not actually that bad... I prefer my self-given title - Vice-Ruler of Darkness... I think it has more of a catch...

So, as I'm sure you guessed, I'm back from choir retreat. Good times were had by all. I think everything went well... Although, we had to cancel a bunch of the activities I was looking forward to as the last moment.

Fret not, I will seek my vengence!

Just as an update: only one of the guys got his ears pierced last week, the other plans on getting them done at a later date... The tongue was done yesterday, I haven't seen the results... I'll assume hawtt... And tomorrow (hopefully) I am going with someone to get an industrial...

Mwahahahahahaha

(just for the record, the person getting the industrial is not from dorm and I had very little to do in the way of influence... but she gave me explicit rights to claim on my blog that she was one of my corruptees)

Back to choir tour...

I forgot how much of a non-morning person I am...

I was a morning person on saturday... It took SOOOO much work... I secretly wanted to kill everyone who stepped within 10' of me... But I smiled instead... And I was bouncy...

Do you know how hard it is to be bouncy when you hate everyone and everything... And you just want to break something really really expensive?

Sunday morning, I wasn't as adventurous... I reverted back to my normal morning self...

And to save everyone from personal injury, I took my breakfast and coffee and went to a place and ate by myself...

By the time rehersal started, I was no longer green, and I could fit into my regular clothing...

The underwear for all but three guys dissappeared... Of course mine was one fo the three (ha ha ha jokes on them)... In it's place were a pair of panties...

Needless to say, it was easy enough to figure out who the culprits were... The only guys who didn't have any missing underwear, and whom didnt have any feminine underwear...

And, again, needless to say, I am in the process of inacting my own variety of vigilante justice...

I have in my posession, their underwear... Thats a start, but they hardly seem like the type to be embarassed by anything I could do with underwear...

Hopefully they're not reading this...

Anyways, I'm gonna do a walk around and see what everyones up to...

Neal

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my best friend jsut got an industrial. i watched. she thought i was joking around with my facial expressions... i was disgusted and horrified. needless to say, i wont' be getting an industrial. i'm still thinking about a piercing... but i'll have to have found other living arrangements before i get one...
over and out

Astley said...

Hey, You should team up with Eric on the revenge thing. He too has been thinking up some ideas...mind you, more pranks are better.

Oh, and speaking of eric....$150 for any peircing(s) of YOUR choosing. I figure that much should get you a couple different choices. ;0)

Alyson Sunny said...

Yeah I heard about Erics piercing thing. And I think to myself. What has Neal DONE?!!! Anyway... I pranks are the best, and if you need some not in choir person to help you. I am here! :)