Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Busy Day

So sleeping wasnt one of my priorities today, but it happens...

Today, as well as going shopping and for a delightful eggs benedict breakfast, I managed to get all around the town and spread my little seed of piercing...

The one once referred to as being squirrely (not by me) now has a hawtt horizontal lip piercing... SO HAWTT!!!

As soon as it was in, I wanted one... It would go through my current lip piercing... and, well, pretty much make it near impossible to eat comfortably for a few days...

But alas, I need to save up for a tattoo, if I am ever going to manage to get that done...

And today one fo the high school kids got the webbing under his tongue cut (he was unable to get a tongue piercing with the amount of webbing he had)... I was at the shop not oo long after he left... And what did the gay receptionist have to say?

"He can stick his tongue out so far now! He's gonna make some special little man very VERY happy"

Ahhahahaah... I've started referring to this high school kid as jailbait... He thinks its funny...

Oh well... I'll keep you updated, as by the looks of it, I am going to have influenced a lot of body mods by the ned of the year (I wonder if theyll start giving me a discount?)

Good night

4 comments:

Alyson Sunny said...

I feel the need to say that that is SO gross! Webbing cut, and a little gay man. *shiver* Dont worry Neal, if I get anything peirced i would get kicked out... So until I live on my own, the ears is all its going to be.
You cant influence me. Bwah ha ha ha ha! (or at least for now)

Unknown said...

I seem to remember Neal being told that he would be kicked out of the house if he ever got a tattoo...he has two, and he managed to hide them pretty well for a while there. So all you need to do is get pierced somewhere your parents can't see... ;)

Share said...

ahhhhh hahahaha! jailbait. that's spectacular.

Anonymous said...

I belive that the so called "jailbait" has nothing to worry about, since one can not always assume that if a "gay" man makes a comment it must mean that this so called "gay" man is serious, rather than joking.