Friday, September 23, 2005

Retreating

So tomorrow is choir retreat! Woot Woot!

Which means I have zero (count with me now, everyone: .... ) classes tomorrow!

Yay!!!

I think this is the kind of college career I was intended to have...


But on a darker note, I have descended into a hobby I should never have...

I have tried Yu-Gi-Oh...

It seems quite entertaining, I have played numerous games (including one this evening which lasted for the better part of 3 hours... I love not having classes in the morning... or the evening for that matter)

Did I mention I dont have classes tomorrow?

As I write this, I have a lock of hair from one of the dorm guys on my shelf next to my shoulder...

I was told I needed to keep it lest I "... switch over to voodoo"

An interesting idea... I'll leave it there until they (he was acting upon the persuasions of other dormies) forget about it...

I hope its soon, it's kinda creepy...

I stole one of the high school students away from dorm this evening... We went downtown for coffee... I may have 'forgotten' that he needed to be back in dorm for 10pm...

Silly me...

Of course, it was my fault, so I get blamed... But I get a proverbial slap on the wrist... He would have gotten suspended from dorm (maybe not... he's a good kid)... But why take the chance...

I returned to dorm to find quite a scene...

Since we are at a religious school, no gamling for money is allowed... SO I returned to find the punishment for the losers of a round of poker...

They had to stand with their nose against a wall for 15 minutes...

I, the caring individual I am, resorted to tickling, rendering a firm whack-of-forhead-on-cement-wall when they reacted...

I'm such a jerk...

Oh well, It happens...

Good night everyone, and I'll post again in a few days...

No comments: