Thursday, September 29, 2005

Pointless

I realize that there is no real reason to write this, but I'm going to write it anyways... and you'll probibly read it, cuz I've trained you all like monkies on roller skates to love and appreciate me...

I think I had the worst soup ever...

It was supposed to be cream of potato soup...

I suppose it could have contained potatoes... If by potatoes I mean grainy-artificially-potato-flavoured-cardboard-extract-and-cardboard-derrivatives...

And I use the term "artificially-potato-flavoured" loosely...

It tasted more like ass than anything else... And onion...

So I had grainy, onion flavoured cardboard... suspended loosely in water...

I took too scoops (I didnt believe my tastebuds after the first one)... Then I stirred (to make sure it hadn't just seperated in the time it took me to get up to my room)... I tasted again... I scooped from the bottom... even more ass-like down there...

I then proceeded to throw out all of my $3.50 worth o soup...

I am bitter now... Grr!

I hate the cafeteria now more than ever...

1 comment:

-J said...

You only hate them now, wow I hated them back 3-4 years ago when I was in grade 10. You know if you have a coffee makes you could use the burner to make your own soup