Thursday, September 29, 2005

Zen Moments

Don;t you love the little moments of zen you get throughout the day...

I do not remember what brought this thought about, but I do remember sitting there thinking "wow, this is a totally cool zen moment"...

Just a thought...

So another sleepless night... Still doing okay with my attendance though (assides from the one class I accidentally skipped thanks to pushy friends)...

I may have sat on my glasses... Perhaps I can convince someone to drive me to the mall tomorrow to get them fixed...

They're really bent and wonky (even more than usual)

Oh well, sorry for the short entry, but Im going to try to get to bed...

G'night

5 comments:

morgan said...

pushy?! uh uh...i was there and it was more like, "OOH OOH...CAN I COME WITH?! PLEASE OH PLEASE?!" <-that's you talking btw. and then we figured it'd be mean to not let you come after a scene like that. haha :p

A J Craig said...

Good job on the attendance. I used to skip way too much in college...

Anonymous said...

thank you for your "yay's"

yay zen?
yay!

brent said...

attendance in college/uni is all about figuring out what works for you. Some people go to every class and never study, but do great. Some people study on their own and never go to class and do great. Find your niche Neal and take great comfort in it. Maybe it's studying on your own lots and going to every class! That'd be awesome! A real fine example for the young lads in your charge.

neal said...

My problem is as such...

I need to attend class in order to break-up the large gaps in time... otherwise I do things which require large blocks of time, and i never get to going to class...

Going to class allows me to get the time in order to do homework....