Thursday, September 15, 2005

Turn of Events

*plays dramatic music*

Really thats just to set the tone for something that isnt dramatic at all...

Today was just another normal day... I attended (all) my classes, I ate birthday ice-cream cake, I napped...

One of the high school students got suspended for getting caught smoking on campus (underage)... I wasnt there for the fall out, but he had been warned numerous times, so I dont feel guilty in the slightest... Assides from the fact that I used his tire pump today to fill up my unicycle wheel... Maybe if he doesnt come back I can keep it forever... Much more convenient than having to walk all the way to the gas station with a flat tire...

I hope that doesnt make me a bad person, I know I'm teetering on the edge...

The dorm guys seem to be getting along really well now... Before it was calm and everyone did their own thing and was super friendly... Now we all seem to have cute pet names... 'Cept Gook and 'Tard-boy... But they named themselves, so I'm just gonna try not to talk to them (lest I have to call them by their oh so discriminatory names...)

Who am I kidding, Im a horrible person... It's a cheap thrill to call someone a gook in a socially acceptable way...

Now all I have to do is tell them its alright for them to call me some really racist native thing... Somehow that will make things all better...

I'm really sleepy... If I dont go to bed, I'll write more later... Otherwise youll have to wait...

Dont you love cliffhanger endings?

No comments: