Friday, September 30, 2005

The Stretch

So for the next three days, I will be locked up in dorm due to being on duty et al...

I think it's lame, but I deal with it...

Found out that I got short changed on my last pay cheque, and that my next pay check will make up for it (yay!!!)

So I will really be able to afford my next body mod... woot woot!!

I'm going in tomorrow to get the consultation done...

I still have to decide what I want...

Well.. I know what I want, I just need to put a bit more thought into how I want it...

regardless, it will be hot!!!



There are so many insomniacs in dorm... There are a large number of guys who are up later than I (look at the post time, and think that there are people who have no intention of going to bed... I plan on going to sleep as soon as I write this)

It makes me happy to know that I dont have to just sit here, bored out of my mind...

I'm introducing them to the wonderful world of boardgames... Although I dont feel like teaching rules, so we usually just play ticket to ride over and over again...

One day I'll just throw an instruction manual at them and say "we're playing this in 45 minutes" and see what happens...

Until that day, ticket to ride will be sufficient...

Well, I'm off to bed... but before I go, I found this video

http://216.46.238.5/video/v019_saigon_traffic.wmv

It's traffic in Saigon... be amazed... be very very amazed

3 comments:

morgan said...

that is SO crazy! and i AM totally amazed.

brent said...

Looks like traffic in India only better roads...and S.E.Asian people, not Indian...

Unknown said...

Craziness!
Where do you find these crazy crazy things?

Teach them more games, I mean, I LOVE TTR, but you can only play it so many times...