Saturday, September 17, 2005

A friday like every other

[class report... attendance still perfect]

I'm begining to think that my life is getting a little boring, but my loyal fanbase indicates otherwise... I'm glad I can make your mediocre lives that much brighter =P

Today was an interesting day... Since, technically, friday started before I went to bed last night, I'll start there...

We have a guy in dorm who can ride a unicycle and make balloon animals (no, Im not the only one apparently)

He showed me a cool trick... If you fill balloons up with water and make them into animals you can have water balloon animals

I know you're thinking "whats the point of making water balloon animals?"

Well, silly, you can throw them at people with hillarious results.

Or so I thought...

It got a whole lot less funny once they were being thrown at me...

Then I slept, did laundy and ate (in more or less that order)

Next was the choir potluck... Good times, it was interesting meeting the newbies (even though I seem to know all of them) as well as reflecting with the veterans...

There are there of us left... I think we're choir lifers... It sort of makes me sad to know that I am one of three people who has been in choir as long as I have (well, three that are here this year)... And then the prospects of being back next year? Don't even get me started...

The food was good, and I, of course, over ate... I felt a little bit pukey... But I didnt... It was too good and I would have felt so guilty...

Next was swimming... My boss came... We called him the fat kid and made fun of him for shaving his chest (I dont think he does... but he might)...

I can expect a pay deducation for the up comming cheque I think...

So the moral of the story is dont call your boss the fat kid and make fun him for shaving his chest...

Then we made fun of him for being a creeper... He's 26 (pushing 27... with a tractor) hanging out with my friends... Now I'm sort of a creeper myself, with most of my friends being in the 17-20 range... It makes me feel young... But he's haning out with the same people too...

Oh boy did we make fun of him...

Another good idea is to not make fun of your boss for being creepy and hanging out with kids right out of high school...

Oh well...

Such is my story, and I'm sticking too it...

Oh, and I talked to my VP internal... he forgot to bring red bull up at the meeting... SO it wont be on the minutes...

I am outraged, and I ask all of you, my loyal readers, to send him a barrage of emails...

Please use the following information, and then put a comment on this post that you did...

(feel free to copy paste)


Scott

skifreak911@hotmail.com

redbull vs Student Association Accountability

I am writing on behalf of Neal Roberts to let you know that I, too, am dissappointed that after making a simple promise (bring up the request of having redbull sold at Concordia at the Student Association exectutive meeting) you were unable to follow through. This brings into question your dedication, your accountability, and your passion of being a truely great VP internal.

I hope that in the future you will think twice when making promises, and only agreeing to those which you intend to keep.

Thank you for your time,
[youre name here]





Thanks guys... This little email campaign could change the world!

3 comments:

Alyson Sunny said...

Ha ha ha ha! So sad i missed swimming but clearly you would have had to hold me up, I was that tired. Oh well. Oh and trust me i will email that vp internal. ANd he thinks he can run the show. Really all he is doing is hanging with his girlfriend. (inside info cough cough)

-J said...

what, huh. hay... I'm confused, are you against Red Bull, or for it, if you are try the Mountain Dew Energy, it contains the same medical dose of caffine thatyou would find in red bull (I think)either way it has the same effect

neal said...

For redbull... It does contain the same amount of caffeine, but I believe redbull has more sugar, and taurine (which has a great effect on the muscels of the body)